sábado, 16 de janeiro de 2016

Fighting against God



Yes, we all go through crises, all of us, men, women, adults and even children. Jacob went through this too ... hesitated ... and had a fight against God.  Jacob wrestled God saying: "I will not let you go, unless you bless me.  I'm not leaving."
              It is very interesting that someone needs to fight against God to be blessed. God really wants to bless His children, and that’s why I can find only one explanation for someone to fight God to be blessed: to want God’s blessings in their own terms. So God tells us, "not in your terms; I will bless you, but in my terms, my way."    But then we reply:  "No! It has to be my way!  I'll do another vigil, I’ll do another prayer campaign, I'll do fasting, I will gather various intercessors, and Lord, you will see if I don’t convince your heart!"    hahahahahaha
               Laughing is the only way to see this conversation! Can you imagine? Who would be crazy enough to want to do this with God??   In fact, I change my speech ... They are all around... and they are wrestling against God to be blessed on their own terms rather than surrender and let themselves be blessed by God, in God’s terms.
              To let ourselves to be blessed by God on God's terms, we need to come to a conclusion, that in addition to be very important, it is very simple: The will of God is good, pleasing and perfect.
While we continue doubting that the will of God is good, pleasing and perfect, we’ll find difficult to submit ourselves to it. We will find difficult to surrender and say "Amen Lord, your will be done; I put myself available to you. Your will be done, in your way, in your time, for what you want and if you want. I surrender.”
                  We should have no doubt that the will of God is good, pleasing and perfect.  What we want is not always in God's plan for our lives. So, let’s choose God's will, let’s give up and not fight against God, but to make ourselves available to Him!

Nenhum comentário: